30 December 2017

Ugly Christmas Sweater Pt. 2

Dear readers!

We spent Christmas Eve at my boyfriend's parents home, eating, drinking and laughing. We unwrapped the gifts before midnight already, we just couldn't wait! On the next morning we woke up early to continue with the eating. The next days were filled with a huge amount of food also. I am still sooo full! I can't wait to do some cleansing when I go back to Vienna. I feel sick of all the unhealthy food already. Well, cevapcici, burek and baklava await in Sarajevo. 
I hope you will have a peaceful transition into the new year, with lots of nice food, drinks and laughs! I wish you all a happy new year and see you in 2018!

Love, Julija





Sweater: H&M, Pants: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! ❤️