23 December 2017

Red glitter sweater

Dear readers!

I hope you are at home now, enjoying the Christmas weekend with your family and friends!
I love shiny sweaters and this one is definitely my favourite this year. Since the sale at H&M has already started, I bought a lot of stuff (that I probably don't need). Every year I buy myself more gifts than for anyone else haha. You have to treat yourself, you know. Well, be prepared for some crazy ugly xmas sweater posts! But for now, I will turn off all of my devices, so I can spend these festive days in peace with no disturbance from the social media. Sorry if I won't reply in the next few days, I just think being on a phone scrolling down the news feed while sitting at the dining table with family is kind of inappropriate. Just talking and (over)eating - simple things that can be so special, especially when you don't live with your parents anymore.
Well, I wish you all a merry Christmas! 

Love, Julija









Sweater: H&M, Pants: H&M, High boots: Shoes & More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! ❤️