14 December 2017

Layered Sleeve Sweater

Dear readers,

recently, I have received a package from Aliexpress with this beautiful sweater and I had to show it to you. I am obsessed with layered ruffled sleeves - on dresses, blouses, sweaters, shirts; I love them on every item. This is a simple elegant pink sweater with layered sleeves with pearls, which I absolutely love! I bought it from SheIn and it turned out to be an amazing store (no ad). I am definitely ordering from them again. What happened to my hair? I forgot to take down my braids on time...
I am finally finished with school and work, so I will enjoy the next three weeks with my family and friends. Cosy evenings, lunch dates, coffee breaks, Christmas dinner... Can't wait! Nothing better than spending your holidays with your loved ones!
How do you celebrate?

Love, Julija













Sweater: SheIn, Pants: H&M, Shoes: Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! ❤️