29 October 2017

24

Dear readers,

I would like to share some thoughts about the changes that happened in my life in the last year - since it was my 24th birthday on the 28th of October. Of course with an outfit combo below.

In the last year,
  • my boyfriend and I started living on our own in Vienna and I think it brought us to a new level of our relationship, where we love each other ever more.
  • I have learned how to cook, since I lived with my parents before and there was almost no need to prepare meals on my own.
  • I have managed to master a meditation technique I use every night so I can fall asleep faster.
  • I started to love my body - that is how I look like so deal with it.
  • I have cherished my health even more by eating healthier, working out and running, getting enough sleep, not stressing about work and university and in generelly taking extra good care of my mental health (because this is one aspect in life that young people don't think about much and take it for granted).
  • I have started to appreciate more the time I spend with my family and friends when coming to my hometown.
  • I have learned how to speak in four different languages almost at the same time (Slovene, German, English, Russian).
  • I am finally working in my field of study (almost) - as an HR.
  • I started observing my behavior and emotions and learned how to adjust them, so that I can be the happiest possible every day in my life no matter what obsticles could be in my way.
  • I started enjoying little things even more (my favourites are walks in the park).
I could write even more about my life changes in the last year but I thought I would finish it here since I mentioned the most important ones. Thank you family and friends for always supporting me!
Enough about my birthday. How do you like my outfit? I combined it with a simple high ponytail. It is perfect for such a cold rainy weather. Oh, how I wish to be somewhere warm now... 

Love, Julija








Coat: C&A, Sweater: H&M, Pants: H&M, Shoes: Deichmann, Bag: Michael Kors, Scarf: H&M, Watch: Michael Kors

7 comments:

  1. Čisto tak moj stajling:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia!I so much enjoyed reading this post. Keep writing! u are the most lovely girl ever! And don't forget u look just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well actually it's me Natia but it published unknown :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well actually it's me Natia but it published unknown :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julia!I so much enjoyed reading this post. Keep writing! u are the most lovely girl ever! And don't forget u look just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! ❤️