23 January 2014

Zebras

Dear readers,
my week is full again; meetings here, meetings there... being the president of Psychology Students' Association Maribor can be pretty exhausting. Plus, I have an exam tomorrow. -.- But besides all the busy days I spent for school and work, I always find time for shopping. :) I love zebras and I think they look really cool on clothes (not the print, but the whole animal). And last time I found the perfect zebra shirt. Now I wanna go on a safari! Or at least to the zoo... What do you think about animal prints? Which one is your favourite? I also bought these awesome shoes with golden details in the front and the back and they are so comfortable! My new driving shoes. Weekend is comming, so have a nice time!
Write to you soon, Julia.







Shirt: Stradivarius, Coat: Pull&Bear, Pants: H&M, Shoes: ZARA, Bag: Birkin

6 comments:

  1. perfect outfit :)

    Like your blog! Would you like to follow each other? :)
    XO MP.
    http://beamasterpieceblog.blogspot.it/2014/01/collaboration-masterpieces-handpicklook.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! ❤️