01 December 2013

Glitter and lace

Dear readers!
Since here in Lapland it is pretty important to wear layers, I am showing you one interesting combination. Underneath the sweater I am wearing a dress, which now looks like a skirt. Underneath the dress I have beige tights and above some cozy socks. I promise you, I will soon show the layers we dress up here. I like glittery clothes this season and you can see that in my scarf and sweater on the first picture. They cheer up winter. What do you think about such clothes?
Time is flying by so fast and I cannot imagine that I am leaving Rovaniemi in exactly two weeks. But the journey does not end here! Before going home, my boyfriend and me are visiting Berlin and Vienna. Can't wait! 
Have a nice first-December-day, Julia









Dress/skirt: Ann Christine, Sweater: Tally Weijl, Coat: Pull & Bear, Scarf: H&M, Hat: Bershka, Gloves: vintage, Socks: H&M, Flats: H&M

6 comments:

  1. Hello dear,
    I love your winter outfit and pictures.
    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know so that I can follow back

    Thank you
    Chadlen
    http://chezmoibychadlen.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute look! We love the lace detailing on the skirt

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! ❤️