20 November 2013

Pink peplum

Dear readers,
it is time for another outfit! This one is good for many occasions, e.g. shopping, drinking coffee with friends, having to lunch with boyfriend or going out at night. Since it is getting colder every day up here, in Lapland, this outfit shold be considered as indoor, so wearing it inside is the only solution in Rovaniemi. I think peplum is still fashionable, even if it somehow vanished from the shelves of many clothing stores. Do you like peplum? I have only limited pieces of clothes with such a pink color, but I really like this one. I'm off to my essay now. I really need to finish it today and then I have one more to go. 
Have a nice evening, Julia







Shirt: New Yorker, Pants: H&M, Blazer: Stradivarius, Flats: H&M, Bag: Bershka, Scarf: H&M, Accessories: Six

24 comments:

  1. I love the merge of pink and black!! :)


    I invite you to check out my new post with my two last designs! :)

    www.udontthinktwice.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3
      And yes, I will :)

      Delete
  2. Niti enega kosa nimam peplum. Ni mi všeč... Tako hitro ti lahko poveča boke.. Čeprav tale tvoja peplum majčka je lepša, ker ni iz trdega materialna in še nekako lažje pada..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, sama pazim preden kupim peplum, ker imam siroke boke.. imam to doma in se eno iz zare, ki se mi tudi lepo prilega. :) Tiste iz trdega materila pa mi tudi niso vsec

      Delete
  3. Hey dear ! Thanks for visiting my blog ! Pink looks really well on you !

    Diana


    www.dressprive.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute!! we love that this is more of a realxed peplum as opposed to the typical structured ones

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! Love the bracelets! Just found your blog and really love your look! Would you like to follow each other of GFC and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, Thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous22.11.13

    Cute outfit! Love the all black mix with that pink top!

    charityshopking.blogspot.com

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fabulous. Loving the pink peplum top on you, it really suits you. Now following xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zelo lep outfit! Imam čisto podobno (če ne celo enako) peplum majčko in res ful fajn pride s črno:)
    P.S.: Luškan blog imaš :)
    xx Lara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pink pepulm is great you will use it 1001 times!!!
    You have a nice blog so we follow you to be near and we invite you to ours and if you like you could follow us back.
    Kisses darling.

    Alicia & Sofía
    http://asstyleanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yeah, I really like your blog and I will follow yours :)

      Delete
  10. Amazing outfit, you look so pretty! :)

    http://youcallmereckless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! ❤️